Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What was I thinking????

What was I thinking......why did i even let that run through my head. He promised that he wouldnt leave me if he gets it but i dont know if i need to believe him. He said the same thing to one of my friends but now they dont want much to do with each other. They run around sometimes acting like nothin ever happened with them. I'm just really scared that he is going to do that to me but if thats what he really wants then why would he stay for almost a year and not get any. Me and James finally broke up and it didnt end very well, my mom thought she had to get in the middle of it and stop it. We both agreed that we are better off just friends then anything, well of course i had to be a smart butt and said that the only reason he was doing this is because of his baby momma. Well thats how we both got into a big fight about everything, but by the end of the hole fight we both said that we atleast still wanted to be friends and not totally be out of eachothers life.

No comments:

Post a Comment