Monday, February 14, 2011

OMG the week break

I can not belive that we had like a week break, it was kinda of stupid to me but then i kinda of liked it cuz i got to sleep in and sleep the days away. I didnt do very much but cleaned and slept, i was goin to hang with my boyfriend but he was bessy working and he had a tournament to go to. Saturday my mom and step dad went out and i had to stay with one of my moms friend cuz they was afired that i would throw a party or something. Saturday night i hung out with a friend for a lil whaile, it was kinda easy cuz he lived right down the road. Sunday when Ashley and baba and the boys went to church i got up and walked down the road to meet him again. I watched him clean his truck for a lil bit then i talked him into goin in the house to hang because it was really boaring just seating there. We went in the house to his dads room and hung out there and watched a movie for about 15 mins and then him and his dad started to smoke. He tried to get me to do it but i really didnt want to, so i told him that i really had to go before they showed up and im not there. Well we got up and he walked me back to the house and we talked about what we use to have and us being together again but i dont know. We talked about working things out and see how things go but we are only taking in a step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment