Thursday, February 17, 2011

If only....

If only my parents only knew what has all happened. Im not able to talk to them like i should be able to, they flip out when something happens and they dont like it. If something doesnt go their way they like go bulistic on you, or in my case they threaten to send you away. If they found out that i still have anything to do with him they would kill both of us, if they knew what me and him has done.....YEA we sure in the heck would not be here. They dont understand that we still love each other and we are not welling to give up on what we have or had yet. And we dont plan on doing it even they want us too. I really wanna say i dont care any more that they can just leave me and him alone just let us be together and just deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment