Monday, February 28, 2011

Stupid

I feel like its all my fault, him getting sent away, for believing him, for trusting that he still cared, for letting him in my life. He thinks that im the one that told on him, the one that got him in trouble. I didnt say a thing, i still care for him and dont want to see him have to go. In a way i kinda feel stupid for thinking that things can change and we can work things out. Same for me and James, he said that he still really really cares for me and jsut wants to be with me. But i have to find out from other people that he doesnt want anything to do with me and wants me to just stay away and that he doesnt ever want to see me ever again. I really cant deal with these dang people anymore, they say one thing to you but then behind your back they say something ealse. They really are pissing me off and i just want to tell them to F off.

No comments:

Post a Comment