Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BOYS!!!!

Im really tired of haveing to deal with their attudes, they run around here thinking that they are cool and can do whatever they want, whenever they want. So my boyfriend promised me that he would come over since it was Valentine day and because we havnt seen eachother for a whaile but he desides that something else was more important then comeing to see me. He probley went to see his baby momma "MOLLY"!! I really think that he is messing around with her again, he acts like he doesnt wonna be with me anymore but when i talk to him or someone else talks to him. He says that he really likes me and wants to be with me, that he doesnt plan on ever breaking up with me. But i dont know how much more i can take with this crap, i havent seen him for a week havent talked to him since Friday and its FREAKIN TUESDAY!!!! Im kinda not too worried about it but in a way i do. All im really consurned about right now is getting things fixed with me and JJ. We have been talking for a little whaile and we still really, really care for each other and just want to be with each other. We talked about how when we was trying to move on and see other people it didnt seem right, that the hole time we was with someone else that all we could think about was each other. I really hope that this time it would work out and that we can get all the crap strighted out. But the problem is that my parents dont like him and dont trust him any more. Espically after the hole thing a week before Thanksgiving break happened. I guess it well just take a step at a time to get all this fixed and figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment